Home

Azada Hoe

Grub Hoe Grubbing Hoe Fast digging, tilling & trenchin

This type of tool has become very popular with British gardeners. Click here to read what British gardeners say about the Azada. The heavy-duty grubbing hoe is called a powrah, mammoty tool or mammootty tool in India, a changkol or changkul in Asia, an enxada in Brazil, and a jembe hoe in Africa Digging and Tilling. Using a grubbing hoe (also called an Azada) is very different from using a shovel or spade. Instead of stomping or ramming a shovel blade into the earth, the heavy-duty hoe blade swings from hip height down into the soil using it's own weight, gravity, and a little help from your arms

How to use a Grub Hoe Proper grip and actio

Chillington Tools - Traditional Gardening Equipmen

1. The Swoe hoe is a big improvement to ordinary push hoes. These push hoes are basically designed to work near the soil surface and cutting weeds without disturbing roots. The Swoe does all his but because it has a narrow blade and 3 cutting edges its especially good for working in close to plantings such as strawberries or to tweak out weeds.
  2. This is a classic style of weeding hoe,also called winged floral scuffle. It is drop forged from finest grade carbon steel, precisely heat treated and tempered for maximum strength. The bevels around the wing blade are hand ground and polished . This classic type of winged blade slices very smoothly through weeds both forward and backward and.
  3. The Garden Hoe just glides into the soil when digging without much effort. So you can work less and reap more benefits from the product. Perfect Product. The product is made by combining all the best of the parts which have been intricately fixed together to give an outstanding final outcome. That is, the Ashman Garden Hoe
  4. Ridging Hoe (Head Only) £14.20. More Information. Double Headed Hoe c/w 47 handle. £22.00. More Information. Double Headed Hoe c/w 35 handle. £19.99. More Information
  5. A Dutch hoe, also called a push hoe, doesn't have the typical hoe blade with its 90-degree-angle. Instead, the blade of the Dutch hoe faces forward. If you are wondering how to use a Dutch hoe, it's not at all difficult. You just use a push-pull movement instead of a chopping movement. Weeding with a Dutch Hoe
  6. Lazad
  7. El jardinero labró la tierra con la azada antes de plantar las semillas. The gardener worked the soil with a hoe before planting the seeds

A short Handled hoe, 1936 hoe. Original owner Librado Hernandez Chavez, (father of Cesar Estrada Chavez). The hoe has a metal blade welded to a metal neck and a wooden handle. The two are attached by a slot screw. The top edge of the blade is similar to the two curves at the top of a valentine hear. Blade recently sharpened Azada (grub hoe) « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 20:08 ». I got a 5lb heavy mattock this year and I really like it. Narrower head than an azada but still very handy. Reverse side has a blade at 90% which makes short work of tough roots. Logged I often see Tsitsan on the Victoria Jubilee Allotments. This afternoon he honoured me with a visit as I was trying out my new heavy hoe - my azada - and even.. I recently mentioned to my friend Greg at EasyDigging.com that I thought I had every hoe I needed though I did wonder if their pointed hoe (also known as an azada, a triangular hoe or a ridging hoe) might be a good addition for furrowing and trenching. This is an ancient tool used worldwid The Grub Hoe (also known as an azada, a grubbing mattock or many other local names for the same, or a very similar tool. One thing's for sure the mattock/ azada is the No. 1 favourite tool on my tool possession list! Closely followed by the long (bow) handled Aberaeron shovel (sometimes called the lazy-back shovel in other parts of the.

Garden Digging Hoe with Full Length 120cm Wooden Handle

Hoe Kee Hardware Pte Ltd is a seller on Lazada's website that deals with kitchen hardware, DIY tools, and other outdoor accessories. The seller has a 100% positive rating on the website which is not an easy feat to achieve. The product categories from this brand include kitchen fittings, range hoods, cooktops, and ovens The typical farming and gardening hoe with a heavy, broad blade and a straight edge is known as the Italian hoe, grub hoe, grab hoe, pattern hoe, Azada, or dago hoe (dago is an ethnic slur referring to Italians, Spaniards, or Portuguese).; The ridging hoe, also known as the Warren hoe and the drill hoe, is a triangular (point-down) or heart-shaped draw hoe that is particularly useful for. Azada can mean: a grub hoe, a type of hoe (tool) Azada (video game), an adventure-puzzle casual game. Topics referred to by the same term. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azada. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article

La_Azada(The Hoe) La_Azada is an Olap client developed in Java/SWT (Eclipse RCP) and based on Olap4j . The client connects to Mondrian Olap datasources , MS Analysis Server... using XMLA soap protocol La Ciclo Azada Wheel Hoe es una herramienta manual para trabajar la huerta y el jardín. Tiene diversos accesorios. En este vídeo usa el arado o aporcador par.. Full size Digging Hoe / Azada with forged head & solid hardwood handle Head 190mm wide x 240mm deep (7.5 x 9.5 inch) Strong handle 1200mm long x 38mm diameter (47 x 1.5 inch) Supplied in 2 peices - assembly required azada nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. (herramienta: para cavar) hoe n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. El campesino usó la azada para sembrar. ⓘ Esta oración no es una traducción de la. A short Handled hoe, 1936 hoe. Original owner Librado Hernandez Chavez, (father of Cesar Estrada Chavez). The hoe has a metal blade welded to a metal neck and a wooden handle. The two are attached Resources. Learning Lab Collection. Delete Resource - Azada de Mango Corto La azada que aquí se ilustra pertenecía a Librado Hernández.

Harbour Housewares Full Size Azada Garden Digging Hoe with

Width. 16 cm. Length. 21 cm. Height. 120 cm. We regret to say, this handy piece of garden kit is now awaiting more stock, but before Harbour housewares cm azada dutch hoe ran out of stock it had a price tag of £16.99. The two highest-rated picks in this garden department are G&B Pegs Garden Ground Securing Pegs and (Pack of 40) G&B Pegs Garden. A grubbing hoe, also called a grub hoe or an azada, is a type of gardening tool that is made for heavier work than a shovel or an ordinary hoe. This particular garden hoe is weighted and comes in a variety of sizes, suitable for different users and different applications. It works well on tough sod, weeds and hard soil Description. Our Harbour Housewares Handheld Digging Hoe pairs the same great timeless performance of our best-selling Azada Hoe with a scaled-down design that makes it a perfect cultivation solution for smaller green garden spaces and allotments. Designed in the classic draw hoe style that has remained virtually unchanged since Roman times. Harbour Housewares Azada Garden Digging Hoe (Our Top Pick) >>>See On Amazon<<< This digging hoe from Harbour Housewares is very similar in design to the one from Srendi. It occupies roughly the same price point too. It uses the traditional Azada design, with a sharp leading edge that's great for cutting and drawing compacted soil I need to dig a shallow trench (less than 2 feet deep) for a new rain water drain pipe. I have sharp shovels and a trenching spade, which I have heard is just for clean out following a machine trencher. Some people say that there is an easier way, using a grub hoe/eye hoe. It is said to be..

The best garden hoes rated for price and quality (November

Amazon.com : Bosmere Swoe Garden Hoe : Garden & Outdoo

Harbour Housewares Full Size Azada / Digging Hoe - Excellent new tool This is now my favorite garden device, tends to make gardening simple and speedy. What an great device, took me a 1/4 of the time to very clear element of my allotment, desire i'd bought a single considerably earlier, uncomplicated to use, less again pressure, have. Dirty Hoe *throws it to the ground* *picks it back up* I'm sorry baby I love you.:P gotta love that movie. Comment by divinexve It inst loyal. Comment by Schadenfreude These long-handled gardening tools are deficient in fidelity. Comment by PWOMatrix You can transmogrification this gardening item At the beginning we used only a hoe (azada in Spanish, which would later become the name of my project) to harvest the fields. During the following years we bought over 20 additional hectares on which hazelnut, cherry and olive trees could be found. We even had a small vineyard where we used to produce our very own wine azada hoe in stock. Competitive prices from the biggest choice on the web. Secure paymen

Draper Digging Hoe Back to product list. Product Code 041115632. Manufacturer sku 85632. £19.19 INC VAT. Qty . 5 reviews. Add to basket. This digging hoe from Draper is heavy-duty and well-balanced which is easy-to-use yet sharp enough to cut through tree roots and thick turf.It is ideal for any type of digging, especially trenching and.. Digging hoe / Azada with forged head & hardwood handle. • Traditional Draw Hoe Design - Built on over 2000 years of experience. 120cm Wooden Handle - 21 x 16cm Forged Steel Head. Great for trench building and turning over soil with minimum effort The hoe pictured here belonged to Librado Hernandez Chavez, father of civil rights leader and farm worker organizer, Cesar Estrada Chavez. Description (Spanish) La azada de mango corto es un recordatorio de aquellas épocas en que generaciones de trabajadores migratorios mexicanos y mexicoamericanos se quebraban las espaldas en las labores que. New and used Garden Hoes for sale in Sandringham, Victoria on Facebook Marketplace. Find great deals and sell your items for free Azada Dutch Hoe, 120cm - Full Size Wooden Handle Garden Potatoes Digging Tool. 4.5 out of 5 stars (290) 290 product ratings - Azada Dutch Hoe, 120cm - Full Size Wooden Handle Garden Potatoes Digging Tool. £16.99. Click & Collect. Draper Young Gardener Dutch Hoe with Ash Handle

Define hoe. hoe synonyms, hoe pronunciation, hoe translation, English dictionary definition of hoe. hoe n. A tool with a flat blade attached approximately at a right angle to a long handle, used for weeding, cultivating, and gardening. azada azadón jada. kuokka. binette houe houer sarcler biner Yes my fursona's name is Azada. NO it is not from the Spanish word for hoe, but the Persian name meaning Liberty. I chose this name when I was 12 years old because it was the name of a game I played with my grandmother. I thought it sounded cool and when I looked up the meaning of the name and saw it meant liberty, wanting to be fee, or. How to say hoe in Spanish - Translation of hoe to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English - Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. Example sentences: ^ azada, azadón A hoe is used to break up the soil in a garden. hoe verb azada . HOE IN MORE LANGUAGES Latin. hoe . Human translation services. powered by Translate.com. We are a global language translation company specialized on technical, business and medical translations Get your free quote now. Become well-payed freelance translator

30-may-2020 - Explora el tablero de Kat ART HOE en Pinterest. Ver más ideas sobre fondo de pantalla pintura, arte azada, fondo de arte hoe azada, n. Pronunciación /hoʊ/ /həʊ/ Ver definición en Español de azada. nombre. 1. azada femenino. azadón masculino. verbo transitivo. 1. azadonar . pasar la azada por . verbo intransitivo. 1. pasar la azada . azadonar . La palabra del día en español. jorobar. transitive verb. Ver definiciones y ejemplo

• azada → hoe: ↔ Hacke — Schweiz, Deutschland ohne Südosten: Gartengerät zum Auflockern der Erde • azada → hoe; spud: ↔ houe — agriculture|fr jardinage|fr instrument de fer, large et recourber, qui a un manche de bois, et avec lequel on remuer la terre en la tirant vers soi azada f. hoe noun [colloq.] [pejor.] — You may feel that you no longer want to hoe the row you're in but remain uncertain about which new field of endeavor you want to cultivate. aarpsegundajuventud.org. aarpsegundajuventud.org. Puede sentir que ya no quiere seguir en el camino en que se encuentra, pero continúa inseguro acerca del nuevo.

azada. Sus capacidades son limitadas y utilizan sobre todo la azada de mano como herramienta indispensable. They are limited in skills, and predominantly use the hand hoe as an indispensable tool. Y luego... se usa la azada. And then... using the hoe. Lo miré un instante: era una azada The key to a great carne asada is the charred flavor - and to achieve this the grill has to be very hot before the meat hits it. Place your carne on the grill once the temperature is around 450. hoe translations: azada, azada, azadón, azadonar, cavar. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary How to say azada In English - Translation of azada to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish - English and English - Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and mor

Amazon.com : Forgecaft USA Classic Winged Weeding Hoe with ..

• hoe → pico; azadón; azada: ↔ Hacke — Schweiz, Deutschland ohne Südosten: Gartengerät zum Auflockern der Erde • hoe → puta; ramera; fulana; mujer fácil; zorra; mujer de la calle; mujer pública; prostituta; golfa; gata: ↔ Hure — abwertend: eine Frau, die für Geld sexuell e Handlungen vornimmt; Prostituierte • hoe → pica Translate hoe into Spanish. Find words for hoe in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. Traducir hoe de Inglés a español

Azada in English hoe, flat-bladed garden tool Dictionary source: Babylon Spanish-English Dictionar hoe. la azada. Un sustantivo es una palabra que se refiere a una persona, un animal, un lugar, un sentimiento o una idea (p.ej. hombre, perro, casa). (f) significa que un sustantivo es de género femenino (p.ej. la mujer, la luna). It's a good idea to use a hoe to control weeds.Es una buena idea usar una azada para controlar las malas hierbas Translation of hoe in Spanish. He became an agronomist, but never forgot the hoe's lesson. Como era su deseo, se hizo agrónomo, pero nunca se olvidó de la lección de la azada. Call (832) RENTALS to rent a construction tractor or back hoe Translation for 'azada' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations

Contextual translation of estúpido azada into English. Human translations with examples: hoe, yeah, azada, spade, stupid, hoeing, take it, dullard, to bed!, numbnuts III. hoe [Amhoʊ, Br i thəʊ] VB intr. Show synonyms for hoe. Send us feedback. Links to further information. View Verb Table. hoe. pasar la azada. Add to my favourites. Preselect for export to vocabulary trainer Define hoer. hoer synonyms, hoer pronunciation, hoer translation, English dictionary definition of hoer. hoe n. A tool with a flat blade attached approximately at a right angle to a long handle, used for weeding, cultivating, and gardening English Translation of azada | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases

(n.) = hoe ; mattock. Ex: There are 'tool' libraries, which distribute hoes and rakes and things like that, and there are library 'reading hours', and chess clubs, and music and art collections, and of course there is plenty of computer and Internet activity in libraries now. Ex: Tree stumps of a small diameter can be removed relatively easily with a spade and/or preferably a mattock Asturian: ·feminine singular past participle of asar··feminine singular past participle of asa Hoe, hoe, hoe hoe that corn. Cultiva, cultiva, cultiva el maíz. They are limited in skills, and predominantly use the hand hoe as an indispensable tool. Sus capacidades son limitadas y utilizan sobre todo la azada de mano como herramienta indispensable. See how hoe is translated from English to Spanish with more examples in context Chinese Grub Hoe - Azada, Powrah, Changkul, Kuwa. Home Proudly powered by WeeblyWeebl

Amazon.com : Ashman Garden Hoe - Sturdy Hand Tiller ..

Multipurpose tool: Hoe for working the top soil and removing weeds, fork for digging up roots and breaking through the soil crust. Products related to Dual-use forged hoe Cabeza de azada binadora para mantenimiento del jardí If you want to hoe the surface off, the absolute best tool is an oscillating hoe, especially the Glaser one (as I know it's durable, having had one for 7 years!). I use a double headed one with a 3 prong fork on one side and a medium width hoe on the other. It's not a Chillington but the style is similar Digging Hoe. Stock No: 85632. Buy from local stockist. Buy from online stockist. A well-balanced hoe that's heavy-duty and easy-to-use yet sharp enough to cut through tree roots and thick turf. The robust head is light yet sharp and the smooth hardwood handle helps deliver a well-balanced hoe, perfect when removing roots and vegetation Seymour eye hoe head is 8 x 7.5. Eye hoes feature large heavy blades best for heavy duty digging and cultivating. Seymour S500 series tools are designed for frequent heavy-duty use by farmers, ranchers, contractors and other professionals with demanding industrial and commercial applications EB1911 Hoe - Martin's One-Row Horse Hoe.jpg 377 × 245; 29 KB EB1911 Hoe - Three Forms of Manual Hoe.jpg 363 × 113; 20 KB Education and Agriculture at Ashwell Merchant Taylors School, Near Baldock, Hertfordshire, England, 1942 D8555.jpg 800 × 598; 61 K

Azada Dutch Hoe, 120cm - Full Size Wooden Handle Garden

Digging Hoes , Chillington Digging Hoe

academic.ru RU. EN; DE; ES; FR; Запомнить сайт; Словарь на свой сай On the Stovetop. Turn on your kitchen fan and crack open a window. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and grease pan with a drizzle of vegetable oil. Cut meat into pan-size pieces and cook in batches, 4 to 8 minutes per side until done or the internal temperature reads 135°F for medium-rare, 145°F for medium Azada Jardin; Azada Jardin. no reviews for this product. 63 in. *Hoe Type: Garden *Product Type: Hoe *Handle Type: Long Handle *Handle Length: 54 in. *Comfort Grip: Yes *Head Material: Steel *Handle Color: Brown *Handle Material: Wood Handle. Close Site Menu Close Navigation. Departments. LISTEN TO EPISODE →. This episode we're talking all about sex, love, and dating as a Black, fat, femme in the southwestern United States. Plus were getting into cummunity organizing, intersectional feminism, academia, hoe meals and much more with our guest Karlyn Bradley. [...] PAY A HOE MONTHLY. PAY A HOE ONCE

Full size Digging Hoe / Azada with forged head & solid hardwood handle. Head 190mm wide x 240mm deep (7.5 x 9.5 inch) Strong handle 1200mm long x 38mm diameter (47 x 1.5 inch) Supplied in 2 peices - assembly required. Additional information. Brand. BiggestDiscount Ltd. Manufacturer. Biggest Discount Ltd hoe (ho) Un sustantivo es una palabra que se refiere a una persona, un animal, un lugar, un sentimiento o una idea (p.ej. hombre, perro, casa). (f) significa que un sustantivo es de género femenino (p.ej. la mujer, la luna). It's a good idea to use a hoe to control weeds.Es una buena idea usar una azada para controlar las malas hierbas Description []. A Iron Gardening Hoe (Iron Gardening Hoe in version 17+) is a Farming Tool that can be found throughout the world in 7 Days to Die.It can be crafted using Forged Iron and Wood.. Uses [] As a Tool []. To use as a tool, equip the Iron Gardening Hoe and right-click on the ground. When used as a tool, a Iron Gardening Hoe will till the land, allowing for Plant Seeds to be planted Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Harbour Housewares DH120 Azada Digging Hoe with 120cm Wooden Handle at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products

What Is A Dutch Hoe: How To Use A Dutch Hoe In The Garde

Looking for a grub hoe/eye hoe/digging hoe/azada. Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by Squashfan, Jan 3, 2016. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. Jul 3, 2016 #21. Square_peg Basic Member Basic Member. 12,895. Feb 1, 2012 Main benefits of the Hoe List This product has been forged with an excellent metal structure of great durability and strength. It is a highly functional hoe and resistant to corrosion or breakage. It has a wide capacity of work, it is a tool of light weight and of optimum handling, it helps you to be more efficient and productive in the agricultural and gardening works That is why you wish to have this professional grade azada and digging hoe in your garden tool collection! With its heavy-duty construction and easy-to-grip Take care of, this azada and digging hoe will clear out any difficult turf and tree roots blocking your path. Ideal for any form of digging, especially trench building and tilling the soi

Brand Name: Ace *Head Width: 6 in. *Overall Length: 55 in. *Hoe Type: Garden *Product Type: Hoe *Handle Length: 54 in. *Head Material: Steel *Handle Type: Long Handle *Handle Material: Fiberglass Handle *Handle Color: Red *Comfort Grip: Ye My Grub Hoe was made by True Temper Corporation in the Untited States. My Hoe is 7″ tall and & wide and has a round tapered receiver for a handle. it is 1 7/8″ at the bottom end and taperes to 1 9/16″ in a distance of approximately 2″. new for 2008 they have handles 45″ long

Spanish words for hoe include azada, azadón, azadonar, sachar and sacho. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com English Spanish online dictionary Tureng, translate words and terms with different pronunciation options. hoe azada hoe (for plowing land) azada hoe azadonar weeding hoe

Garden hoe - 85BCM1200 - Bellota - with wooden handleHarbour Housewares Full Size Azada Digging Hoe with WoodenHarbour Housewares Full Size Azada / Digging HoeFull Size Azada / Digging Dutch Hoe

azadón nm. nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural. Exemplos: el televisor, un piso. (herramienta: para cavar) mattock n. noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. hoe n The original Azada game & this one are completely different in play and we thought they were both equally fun and will play them again. Date published: 2012-01-02. Rated 5 out of 5 by SilverBranch from Still so unique! These Azada games just get better and better. This second installment is better than the first, yet still highly unique and.

Define hoeing. hoeing synonyms, hoeing pronunciation, hoeing translation, English dictionary definition of hoeing. hoe n. A tool with a flat blade attached approximately at a right angle to a long handle, used for weeding, cultivating, and gardening 1.5 pounds flank, sirloin, or skirt steak. Accompaniments like fresh cilantro and assorted salsas. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, citrus juices, chile, garlic, spices, and cilantro. Whisk well. Place steak in a shallow baking dish, and pour marinade over the top, turning the meat until well-coated

Caja azada (hazaña. Bebé Ahk) Batidos suaves Sí, sí, sí Rico-Rico, jaja. Mira cómo me coge esa azada Perras siempre purpin', siempre preocupadas por la próxima azada Soy la mejor azada Soy una perra estrella de rock Sí, mírame flexionar Soy una perra estrella Glock Y me quedo con los fondos, mira como conseguir ese dinero Perras siempre purpin', siempre preocupadas por la próxima. Azada de arte. Cinco cuatro, pelo negro Nunca tuvo a su padre allí Besó a un montón de chicos, pero Nunca parece tener cuidado Sólo quiere vodka y cigarrillos Tiene su distribuidor en marcado rápido Cuando ella se estresa. Y ella sabe, ella sabe, ella sabe, ella sabe No puedo resistirme a sus maneras Y ella sabe, ella sabe Estoy tan expuesto A todos los trucos que ella jueg

Las azadas de remolacha Tilmor están diseñadas para usar en una vástago recto universal con 2 ranuras ajustables para paso. Estos cuchillos para desherbar presentan una forma de giro redondo que permite un cultivo rápido, preciso y cerrado en cultivos jóvenes y permite la penetración superficial del suelo. 2 ranuras para pernos de carruaje de 3/8 con pernos centrados 1-1/4 a azada/azadón accesorios en varias longitudes y tamaños, desde piezas cortas de 5 pies hasta rollos de 500 pies. Encontrar. azada/azadón accesorios con propiedades de súper resistencia química y capaz de soportar altas temperaturas, perfecto para aplicaciones de manejo de líquidos industriales y aguas residuales de agua fría y caliente. Los

Buy Harbour Housewares Full Size Azada / Digging HoeFull Size Azada / Garden Soil Digging Dutch Hoe

la azada : the hoe : Translation by Vocabulix . Spanish: English: Sample sentences: Matt removió la tierra con una azada. Matt removed the earth with a hoe. So I do not know what to write more. It seems that you know my entire life by now. Each sentence needs to be constructed in a differnt way. The best part is to write about vacation and. hoe ( third-person singular simple present hoes, present participle hoeing, simple past and past participle hoed ) ( transitive, intransitive) To cut, dig, scrape, turn, arrange, or clean, with this tool. to hoe the earth in a garden. Every year, I hoe my garden for aeration. I always take a shower after I hoe in my garden azada pequeña son de marcas confiables conocidas por la durabilidad y longevidad de sus productos. El. Los azada pequeña que se ofrecen en el sitio están disponibles en varios tamaños, según el propósito principal de la herramienta. Mientras que algunas herramientas funcionan para empujar, otras funcionan para tirar o una combinación de. Meaning and examples for 'azada' in Spanish-English dictionary. √ 100% FREE. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. √ Fast and Easy to use La saviesa de l'aixada | La sabiduría de la azada | The wisdom of the hoe | Die Weisheit der Hacke. Pedra Calatorao, ferro/ Piedra Calatorao, hierro/ Calatorao stone, iron/ Calatorao Stein, Eisen. 50 x 39 x 3 Arranque las malas hierbas en días calurosos veraniegos empleando una azada, por ejemplo, y deje que reposen en el suelo. English. Weeds can be removed easily when it's hot. Hoe weeds on sunny summer days with a scuffle hoe, for example, and just leave them lying on the ground. Last Update: 2018-02-13