Home

2003 Honda CRV shifting problems

Automatic Transmission Problems of the 2003 Honda CR-

1. Honda, 2003 crv 4wd with 50,000 miles. Engine light came on. Diagnostics revealed p0122 throttle position switch low volt caused automatic transmission not to shift correctly, and will prevent acceleration to highway speed. Dealer quoted $950. 00 for a replacement of throttle body with the throttle position switch
  2. 2003 Honda CR-V Transmission Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2003 Honda CR-V problems occur, check out our car reliability stats
  3. I have a 2003 Honda CRV and today my gear shift will not come out of park unless I use something to stick into that section that releases it. I have a 2000 Honda Accord with automatic transmission. 3 days ago I had a problem getting the gear shift to shift out of park

2003 Honda CR-V Transmission Problems and Repair

My crv is shifting hard what is the problem. They told mek need to flush the tranmission? I don't think that is the - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda I have a 1999 Honda crv with a little over 200,000 miles on it.I bought it with about 160,000 on it and think I should change the transmission fluid.One shop told me that they remove. 2003 Honda CR-V transmission problems with 20 complaints from CR-V owners. The worst complaints are transmission shot, blinking 'd' light when in drive

I have a 2003 Honda CRV and today my gear shift will not

1. g to a complete stop. Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums. Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss.
  2. to warm up the transmission fluid, then park it on level ground. Turn off the engine. Open the hood by pulling the hood release under the dashboard
  3. Honda TSBs indicate that multiple CR-V automatic transmission models suffer from harsh shifting and acceleration problems. The primary cause of the CR-Vs' shifting problems is transaxle leakage. TSBs also state that shifting problems may result in acceleration problems, including noise and vibration
  4. 2003 Honda CR-V. Asked by Visitor in Lancaster, OH on May 23, 2021. Sputtering at 3,000 rpm instead of shifting and occasional loss of power when going 75 when gets up to 3,000 rpm. At first would happen when oil was real low and was good once oil was added but is beginning to when oil is full
  5. Ignition Switch problems of the 2003 Honda CR-V Three problems related to ignition switch have been reported for the 2003 Honda CR-V. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2003 Honda CR-V based on all problems reported for the 2003 CR-V
  6. g, or whining noises. Refusal to go into gear. Torque converter problems. Valve body problems. A noisy transmission while in neutral. Not shifting from 1st gear to 2nd gear
  7. My wife has been complaining about a recurring problem with the transmission of her 2000 Honda CRV. The car is an automatic with front wheel drive only. On days when the car sits outside of her office all day at work, she reports that on the drive home when accelerating to highway speed the transmission seems to not shift into high gear/overdrive. This problem occurs most frequently (though.

Honda, 2003 CRV 4WD with 50,000 miles. Engine light came on. Diagnostics revealed P0122 throttle position switch low volt caused automatic transmission not to shift correctly, and will prevent.. Turn subtitles on to please.This is the first what You should do if You start to have shifting problems with AT, Hondas have many different transmissions but..

Honda CRV Civic Transmission Not Shifting Out Of Second Gear And Slipping After Warm FixClick Here To Donate to the channelhttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/we.. I bought my 2003 Cr-V brand new and 9 years later have put 160000 miles on it. Corroded shift cable linkage may. The car wont go pass 25-3k rpm. I have a 2003 Honda Crv and it has about 145k miles on it. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2003 Honda CR-V based on all problems reported for the 2003 CR-V 2003 Honda CR-V. If the vehicle operator fails to engage the parking brake, the vehicle could roll and a crash could occur. Dealers will inspect the shift cable linkage for corrosion. If corrosion. 2004 Honda Element Transmission solenoid fix 2004 Honda CRVTransmission Problem and fix shift problem Worst 2003 Honda CR-V Problems #1: A/C Compressor Blew Up 2003 CR-V Average Cost to Fix: $1,900 Average Mileage: 82,000 mi. Learn More #2: Air Conditioning Doesn't Work 2003 CR-V Average Cost to.

2003 Honda CRV shift cable malfunctioned resulting in an accident.** answer required***. less than 2 month after the consumer's vehicle was purchased it was involved in an accident. The vehicle was parked and the consumer was exiting the vehicle when it suddenly began to roll backwards down the driveway Shift Lock Solenoid Failure. The shift lock solenoid is the mechanism that keeps you from shifting out of park without your foot on the brake. The good news is that most shift locks have an override button. You will need to find it for your particular model year of CR-V (if applicable). Finding it is usually pretty easy. Just look at your shifter How reliable is the 2003 Honda CR-V? See the most common repairs performed and learn if your vehicle is at risk for major repairs in the next 12 months

Honda CR-V Automatic Transmission Column Shift Problem

1. Honda CR-V Transmission Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently Honda CR-V problems occur, check out our car reliability stats
  2. Honda, 2003 CRV 4WD with 50,000 miles. Engine light came on. Diagnostics revealed P0122 throttle position switch low volt caused automatic transmission not to shift correctly, and will prevent.
  3. Power Train Problem on the 2003 HONDA CR-V. Car problem(s) with the 2003 HONDA CR-V. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process
  4. 2002 Honda Crv Cant Get The Transmission To Shift Out... Transmission Problem 2002 Honda Crv 4 Cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic In Cold Temperatures (-15 Celsius And Colder) Our Honda Does Not... Asked by arigato2002
  5. The transmission problems with the 2003 Honda aAccord are mainly due to the transmission failure. The other categories containing negative reports and complaints deal with not being able to shift properly, transmission slipping out of gear, not being able to shift into 3rd gear, unintended downshifting, and shifting violently at low speeds.
  6. Honda CR-V with mystery shudder. Maintenance/Repairs. honda, cr-v. aurorajen July 4, 2016, 9:43pm #1. I have a shudder that the dealership can't seem to fix. Three weeks ago I had my tires replaced (all four). Company X, which is very reliable, told me that I needed to have my tires aligned and that the cv joints had disintegrated and needed.

Most Common Honda CR-V Problems - RepairPal

The Honda CR-V has consistently been a good seller for Honda. Not only is the vehicle one of Honda's best-selling SUVs, but it's also one of the best-selling SUVs in the United States. Drivers appreciate the fact that the award-winning vehicle handles nicely, is economical to drive and has a reputation for being extremely safe. Consumer Reports has rated the CR-V as the third-best SUV on. Our list of 20 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 1999 Honda CR-V. Close. Problems / Honda / CR-V / 1999; 1999 Honda CR-V Problems. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints 2003 Honda CR-V problems (18) View all. 2004 Honda CR-V problems (19) View all. 2005 Honda CR-V problems (22) View all. 2006. 2003 Honda Cr-V has intermittent starting problems. Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Lights come on, starter turns over quickly. Won't start. Let the car sit for a day or more and it will start. Drive it for 15-30 minutes park it, May or may not start again. Had a codeP0134 and I replaced a sensor where is the VTec control solenoid on a 2003 honda crv? I am getting a fault code 1259. It is like my car is cutting out when I accelerate and the check engine light came on. It did it a couple miles but has now stopped and the light went out. any idea as to what my problem might be The CR-V has been the subject of several recalls by Honda due to mechanical defects. In 2003 Honda recalled nearly a quarter million vehicles due to a problem with the shift cable on the automatic transmission. New cables were installed to prevent vehicles from accidentally shifting and rolling while parked. Another 2003 recall was enacted to.

Have a 2003 Honda CrV. Replaced Throttle position sensor based on dealer code reading. No other problems. Antifreeze leaked out throttle body hoses during repair. Tried to fill radiator according owners manual. Now have erratic idle from 1000 to 2000 rpm for a few 5 minutes then rough high idle, check engine light is now on again, not sure what. Another indication that your transmission may be in trouble is a grinding or shaking sensation. For manual transmissions, a bad transmission may be a grinding noise or feeling when shifting. An automatic transmission problem may create a wiggling as gears shift. If you can smell a burning in your vehicle, be sure to visit a mechanic immediately

Honda CR-V Automatic Transmission Problems - part

Hi! First time user. Looking for info. Just got a 2006 Honda CRV SE but realtives are freaking out that me and my family will all die in flaming crash (family friend flipped a 2003 Explorer in an series of event too complex to elaborate here) 14 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Apr 13, 2012. I've got a 2003 VTX 1800R that has just developed some shifting problem. I changed the oil last weekend like I do every year. Used the same oil I always do, Honda GN4. I then took it out for a ride for a couple hours and all was fine

2003 Honda Civic Hesitates/Revs When Shifting: 10 Complaint

1. When your gear shift does not pull out of par
  2. My wife and I bought from the Honda dealer a used 2005 Honda CRV automatic with 13000 miles. The vehicle now has 20000 miles. This vehicle makes a clunking noise when shifting between first to second gear only after the car has been parked, engine off or after backing up. After the first noise it will not make it again even when idling at a stop light. No noise between any other gears. Took it.
  3. Honda CR-V Shakes. I have a 97 CRV with 130K miles.I have owned it for near a year.It has a shake when starting from a stop-more noticeable when you hard accelerate.Also noticeable when you accelerate making a right turn from a stop.Not on a left turn.Shake shows up past the first gear.I have replaced or added new tires,front wheel bearings,two.
  4. 2002 Honda Civic Shift Solenoid Location. Honda Acccord Cr V 05 06 Acura Rsx And 50 Similar Items. P0780 Honda Accord P0730 Honda Civic P0780 Honda Odyssey 2001. 2001 Honda Cr V Won T Shift Out Of Park Honda Cr V Owners Club. Torque 64 N M 6 5 Kgf M 47 Lbf Ft. A T System Description Electronic Control System Except Kh
  5. 2003 Honda CR-V Suspension Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2003 Honda CR-V problems occur, check out our car reliability stats
  6. Car problem (s) with the 2003 HONDA CR-V. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY.
  7. Many Honda CR V owners have cited problems with the A/C no longer running. CarComplaints.com cites the difficulties one owner of a 2002 CR V had: bought a used 2002 Honda CR-V with 154,000 miles in 2017. The service records showed a $900 repair on the AC system, so I bought it knowing that this model suffered from a weak AC system

The manual transmission on my 2001 Honda CRV with 107,000 miles has started to be hard to shift into gear. This car still has its original clutch. The shifting is hard when the car is cold, then returns to normal once the car has warmed up. Is the hard shifting a sign that I need a new clutch, or is there some other problem? Thanks The AC compressor just stop working this past fall (2016) Mary T., WI (2003 Honda CR-V 2.3-L 4 Cyl) The entire A/C system failed this year. According to the dealership, with this revision of CRV.

View all 485 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2003 Honda CR-V on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2003 CR-V 2002 Honda CRV hard shifting is this a common problem? hard shifting from park to drive with column shifter. also - Honda 2002 CR-V question. Where is the knock sensor located on a 2003 honda crv engine. 2003 Honda CR-V. 1 Answer. 2006 Honda crv, vsa, abs, and triangle light are

Repairing Honda CRV Blinking D (drive) Light (P0845) October 23, 2015 by Karl. Many older model Hondas have an issue with a Blinking D (drive) Light. No check engine light comes on, but the blinking D is concerning, and the car struggles to shift at the proper times. For under $30 you can fix this problem with a few tools and a little know how My 2003 Honda CR-V has been running for the last 16 years with 230,000 miles on it! The starter finally died after 15 of those years. It's a pain to replace the starter as you have to remove the engine block to get to it. Good thing the starter lasts practically forever! The vehicle is very reliable with excellent gas mileage (28 mpg) Transmission problem 2002 Honda CRV 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic Hello I have a 2002 crv awd with automatic 4 spd. Trans. It shows a DTC P0780. When the car is cold for 5 min. It will shift ok. After that from 1st to second I need to let up a little to allow the shift or it will rev out and not shift Many of us have Electric Shift (ES) models. In fact, Honda sells approximately EIGHT times as many ES models for every foot-shift model sold. The ES models are very reliable. But, because of the number of ES machines that are sold and owned, it sometimes seems that there are more difficulties with ES shifting than with manual shifting Accord 2003-Up Linear Solenoids 11 460 Accord 2003-Up Shift Solenoids 12 460 Civic 1988-91 (2wd) All 1 414 Civic 1992-03 All 6 435 CR-V 1997-01 All 5 435 CR-V 2002-04 All 5 435 CRX 1988-91 All 1 414 Del Sol 1992-97 All 6 435 Integra 1990-01 All 8 447 Legend 1986-90 All 2 423 Legend 1991-95 All 9 45

1998-2003 Honda Accord automatic trans shift problem fixed

2003 Pilot Tranny problems Hi Debbie, I bought my 2003 Pilot brand new and have been religous with all maintenence and Honda scheduled service. I have had 2 transmissions repaired in my truck now. The first time was at about 165000 kms, and it overheated 2 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 6, 2009. Greetings, I have 2003 Element with automatic transmission. It has 115,000km on it. For the past 10,000km, it has developped a very hard shift between 1st and 2nd gears. It does not happen all the time. It almost never happens if you let it accelerate through the shift on it's own with no throttle 2003 Honda Pilot This was the first year of the Honda Pilot on the market. On CarComplaints.com they have this listed as a clunker that you should be aware of and avoid at all costs. The 2003 was just not a good model year overall and the chief problems with the 2003 Honda Pilot were transmission problems 2003 HONDA CRV. 4 CYL. AWD. AUTOMATIC. 150,000 MILES. My 2003 honda crv will not go into reverse. The other gears work fine. I feel it kick into reverse but the engine just revs it won't go anywhere. I checked the transmission fluid level and it is very low

Honda CRV My crv is shifting hard what is the problem

1. 2007 CRV with same shutter problem at ~42 mph. Spoke with dealer about the info in this blog, suggesting that it's a well known Honda transmission problem. Dealer said they hadn't heard of any such problems. Dealer suggested that we could wait for 60k transmission service (car has ~55k on it)
  2. Honda CR-V Transmission Questions. My wife claims that our new '07 CR-V is making a noise that I just can't hear. She says it sounds similar to brake wear sensors, although it never happens when I touch the brakes. It seems to happen during shifting cycles, or just before a shift, when climbing a hill
  3. Honda CR-V Standard Transmission 2003, Custom Shift Knob Adapter Kit by American Shifter®. M10x1.5 to M16x1.5. Optimize or upgrade your vehicle with outstanding products expertly engineered and manufactured by American Shifter. Using..

2003 Honda CR-V Transmission Problems CarComplaints

GENUINE OEM Honda Type R 5-Speed Shift Knob DC2 EG6 EK9 MUGEN PART 54102-SMT-5 (Fits: 2003 Honda CR-V) 4.5 out of 5 stars (16) 16 product ratings - GENUINE OEM Honda Type R 5-Speed Shift Knob DC2 EG6 EK9 MUGEN PART 54102-SMT- Men the gear box of this car 2003 Honda CRV has about 10 or more sensors attached to it. Maybe this is the reason people used to say Honda baby boy has gearbox problem and not really checking the fault could be like what I experinced stated below Learn more about the 2003 Honda CR-V. Get 2003 Honda CR-V values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you S S., TX (2003 Honda CR-V EX 2.3-L 4 Cyl) This is the 3rd time I have had problems with the air conditioner unit in this vehicle. It seems to be a common problem with this vehicle Shop wholesale-priced OEM Honda CR-V Shift Cables at HondaPartsNow.com. All fit 1997-2020 Honda CR-V and more. 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 . Our Customers Reviews. Read More Reviews >

Shop 2003 Honda CR-V vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 51 2003 CR-V models nationwide The 2003 Honda Accord 2001 Honda Civic and 2002 Honda Odyssey appear to be the worst years for transmission failure. Honda technical service bulletins or TSBs report that multiple CR-V model years suffer from. - while stopped at a traffic light the contact put the 2002 Honda Cr-v into park and then switched the gear back to drive but the. Wind Noise. 12.0% of 2003 Honda CR-V owners surveyed reported this issue. 14.7% of all Compact Multi Activity Vehicle owners complained overall. 10.8% Honda CR-V (2006-2011) Owner's Manual / Driving / Automatic Transmission / Shifting. To shift from any position, press firmly on the brake pedal and the release button on the side of the shift lever. You cannot shift out of Park when the ignition switch is in the LOCK (0) or ACCESSORY (I) position. Park (P) - This position mechanically locks.

This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Honda CR-V 2003. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers I need some help with anyone familiar with common issues with hard shifting on a 2003 Honda TRX350TM. I had some issues that progressed from hard shifting to the shifter not springing back to the middle position to the bike not wanting to shift into any gear beyond first How To Test: TCC Solenoids A And B (1997-2001 2.0L Honda CR-V). Symptoms Of A Defective Shift Solenoid A And B Assembly. Shift solenoid A and B assembly is located on the rear-bottom side of your Honda CR-V's automatic transmission (this is the side that faces toward the passenger side wheel)

Q: Hi, my CRV has problems shifting from P to D and D to R (or R to D) and D to P. It's not a fuse. I have been told the issue would cost about $700. They believe it is a select lever bracket set issue, PN 54200-S9A-A83. They.. Page 2 of 2: Shift Control Solenoids A and B Tests (2001-2005 1.7L Honda Civic). Applying Battery Voltage From Car Battery to Shift Solenoid A and B. Solenoids Must Make a Clicking Sound. Bench Testing Shift Solenoid A and B 2003 Honda Cr-v Technical Service Bulletins. Your path: TSB Home >> 2003 >> 2003 Honda >> 2003 Honda Cr-v The following TSB(s) may apply to your 2003 Honda Cr-v. The source of the information below is the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), which maintains TSBs for vehicles sold in the United States.If there are no TSB's listed for your vehicle, that does not. 2004 2WD Automatic intermittent problem: Must use small screwdriver in shift tower to get it out of Park. Searches back and forth for proper gear while on the road. Shifts, or fails to shift, at inappropriate RPMs. Slams into 1st gear while coming to a stop. The above listed symptoms come and go intermittently, making Dealer diagnosis difficult.

Bouncing, surging idle problem is back

2003 HONDA CRV Service Repair Manual 1. +RQGD 59 6KRS 0DQXDO D q p v UhiyrÃPsÃ8 r % D qr 2. 6833/(0(17$/ 5(675$,17 667(0 656 3. The CR-V SRS includes a driver's airbag in the steering wheel hub, a passenger's airbag in the dashboard above the glove box, seat belt tensioners in the front seat belt retractors, seat belt buckle tensioners in. P0740 HONDA Description The torque converter clutch solenoid valve is activated, with the gear in D4, by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the vehicle speed and the Engine Control Module ().Lock-up piston operation will then be controlled Testing the shift control solenoid A and B assembly consists of two basic tests. The first is a multimeter resistance test of each shift solenoid that makes up the assembly. The other test is a bench test in which you apply battery power from your Honda Civic's car battery to see if you can hear the solenoid valve move and make a clicking sound Installation Guide 2000-2006 Honda 350 Rancher ES. Locate left handlebar UP/Down switch connector it's a large green 10 wire connector plug located under front fender at front of frame rail. Connect the 2 shift kit large grey matching plugs inline with it. YOU MUST REMOVE the connector from the frame clip to unplug it odyvan98. I have a Honda Ody 98 with 150k miles with no major problem but I would like to upgrade to 2003 Honda Ody 2003. I just see an ad selling for $8900 with 97000 miles with 100,000 miles maintenance done at dealer. However, I heard that 2003 has a lot of transmission failed and need to be repaired with over $3-4k

RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog The life expectancy of the Honda CR-V is totally dependent on how well it is taken care of. If it is well taken care of then it can last anywhere froM200,000 miles to over 400,000 miles or longer. If it is neglected and not well maintained then it won't last as long, maybe 50,000 to 150,000 miles if You are lucky. At an average rate of 13,500 miles driven per year, the CR-V can last around 30.

Honda CR-V Climate Control HVAC/Heater/AC Bulb Light

Troubleshooting Honda Transmission Problem

When you have a bad or failing Honda CRV Automatic Transmission Solenoid, it may cause the vehicle to experience hard or erratic shifting when slowing down or coming to a stop. Another common symptom of a problem with your Honda CRV Automatic Transmission Solenoid is a vehicle that experiences late shifting 2018 Honda CR-V . Honda generally makes great vehicles, but even the best cars are imperfect human-made machines. Take, for example, the troublesome 2018 Honda CRV. According to the National Traffic Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) website, the main problem areas for this SUV are the engine, fuel system, and electrical system But you're probably experiencing a problem known to the 2002-2006 Honda CRV as Black Death. The factory air conditioning compressor that was initially installed in the Honda CRV has an above average failure rate. All too often, it will self-destruct, shattering its internals and forcing the bits and pieces through the rest of your AC system

LABBYWAY Automatic Transmission Oil Pressure Switch,Compatible with 28600-RCL-004 Honda Accord, Honda CR-V, Honda Element,TSX RSX Transmission Pressure Switch 28610-RKE-004 Transmission Oil Pressure Sensor Switch Assembly Compatible with Honda Accord CR-V Element Odyssey Pilot Ridgeline Compatible with Acura MDX RDX RL TL #28610-RAY-003 28610. ann p. 2003 Honda CR-V. Verified Owner. 09/25/2019. I love my 2003 Honda CRV. I love the fact I have a table I can use for road trips, etc. Perfect size SUV. Easy vehicle to drive, good on gas, plenty of room for extras. Love the moon roof, and easy access to the back, as the spare is on the outside. Recommended

Helm Incorporated. (800) 782-4356. M-F 8AM - 6PM EST. Delivery time is approximately five weeks. To save paper and time, you can download the latest manuals now. Warranty Booklet for 2003 CR-V. The Owner's Manual has detailed information about the coverage and terms of your warranties including: General warranty provisions When your Honda Accord won't shift, won't come out of park, or your Honda Accord key won't come out of the ignition, you'll need to learn how to service a Honda Accord Shift interlock. Our DIY guide on how to service a Honda Accord Shift interlock is broken up into two different segments The check engine light on your Honda CRV will usually shut itself off if the issue or code that caused it to turn on is fixed. For example, if the cause of your check engine light coming on was a loose gas cap, if it's tightened, the light will turn itself off. Likewise, if your catalytic converter is going functional, and you did a lot of stop. Honda accord transmission problems led to recalls, which was a disaster for dealer company. Later its name was used for other types of vehicles like wagons, hatchbacks, crossovers and others, nonetheless, the true Accord is still well known in the USA

Jay Lee's Drop | Honda CR-V | Street Addicts - YouTubeHonda Transmission Repair | Lynnwood, Marysville, Everett98 S70 Base - Rotated AC High Pressure SwitchI have a 1996 Honda accord 2,2 im pulling a p0705 andI have a Honda Accord 2000 V-62015 Honda CR-V 1

The car was bought used and worked fine and as expected for the first 5 months. The air conditioner just went out. Upon researching I found out it is an ongoing problem with ''02-''05 Honda CR-V''s that Honda refuses to acknowledge. A class action suit was settled in 2012 for just this reason I purchase a 2014 Honda CRV. From day one every time I started the car the starter made a funny noise. With only 40,000 miles on it after 5 years I had to replace the starter You have no vehicle information saved in your Honda Owners account. Select Year & Model Choose a Year and Model to View YEAR 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 MODE Honda has issued a voluntary recall for the 2002-2004 CR-V and the 2003 Pilot. According to a press release from the automaker, a flaw in those vehicles' electrical systems could cause the. Advance Auto Parts has 1 different Automatic Transmission Shift Lever Button for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. The best part is, our Honda Accord Automatic Transmission Shift Lever Button products start from as little as $13.99. When it comes to your Honda Accord, you want parts and products from only trusted brands Of course, with increased options comes an increased need to keep the Honda CRV parts list handy. As an example of change from one year to the next, the CRV switched from one tail light bulb to two bulbs. A good copy of the Honda CRV parts diagram is probably essential. The 2005 updates included XM radio and improved stereo systems