Home

Can you put 20 inch tires on 18 inch rims

20 to 18 tire swap 5thGenRams Forum

1. As long as the overall tire diameter is the same, you won't have to re calibrate anything. If you use the factory size tires for the 18 wheels, you should be fine. upstech7
  2. When swapping from an 18-inch wheel to a 20-inch, a tire with a smaller sidewall will be required. This smaller sidewall will provide your vehicle with improved handling characteristics but will also come at the cost of a harsher ride. Will a 20 inch tire fit a 19 inch rim? Yes you can, provided you keep the overall tire circumference the same
  3. Larger Wheels Are Heavier Generally, 20-inch wheels are heavier than 18-inch, unless you invest in lightweight alternatives. A 20-inch model will likely be 2 or 3 pounds heavier than an 18-inch wheel. Lighter wheels offer better performance and improved acceleration compared to heavier ones, so 18-inch wheels offer improved performance
  4. Really depends on whether or not you plan on any offroading. If yes, then definitely the 18's since you'll have more sidewall on the tires. When offroading, the more sidewall the better. If your not taking it offroad, then it's a matter of what looks better to you
  5. A mud tire is going to provide a harsher ride than a passenger car type LT tire. There are more 18 inch tires from which to choose, in particular if looking for an all terrain tread or want to maximize payload capacity. But with the rear coil springs on the 1500 trucks the ride soft anyway with the Ram trucks

Increasing tire diameter to 35 on an 18 wheel produces an 8.5 sidewall, an almost 14% increase. The same 35 rubber on a 17 wheel produces a 9 sidewall, which is a substantial 20-percent increase over the stock LT275/70R18 size Adding an inch in wheel diameter but subtracting that inch from the sidewall of the tire is called a Plus 1 upgrade as it's pretty common. Similarly, we can usually go even lower in profile with a.. Tire Sizes. GMC Sierra 1500 Options. 17-Inch. 245-70-17. 265-70-17. SL 4x2 SL 4x4 SLE 4x2 SLE 4x4 SLE 4x4 Ext. Cab Long Box SLE Z71 SLT 4x2 SLT 4x4 SLT 4x4 Ext. Cab Long Box SLT Z71 WT 4x2 WT 4x4 WT 4x4 Ext. Cab Long Box XFE. 18-Inch. 265-65-18. Hybrid SLE Z71 SLT Z71 For example, if the original stock tire size is 215/65R17 and you buy 18-inch wheels, the right tire size for the larger rims might be 225/55R18, with the differences being the larger-diameter. wheels and tires 2 Answers. i have a ford f150 with 17 inch wheels and the tires are ready to be replaced. my boss gave me a brand new set of tires but they are 18 inch tires. can i buy any 18 inch wheels and make it work or i..

Max Tire Size with 2" Leveling Kit (with Aftermarket Rims

In this example, 235 = the width in millimeters. 75 = aspect ratio (tire height/sidewall profile expressed as a % of tire width), 15 = wheel diameter (in inches) that a tire fits. Truck tires may also have the designation LT for Light truck along with the tire size. To find the standing height or outside diameter you need to measure the tire 305/30-20. 38X13.5-20. 245/60-20. 275/65-20. 305/35-20. 38X15.5-20. Shop by vehicle to find the appropriate sizes for your vehicle

Unfortunately, the brakes on my LR4 3.0 D require rims no smalller than 18, so I am thinking of Compomotives PD 1881, the only question remaining what AT/MT tyres to put on them. The standard overall diameter is 30 inches, regardless of the rim (because a 20-inch rim goes with a smaller tyre) At 18 you're up to 56.55 inches. That's almost 6% more with only one revolution. Here's what you do so that changing the wheel size won't affect the speedometer. You're going to change the standing height of the tire. In other words, since you added an inch to the wheel, you can subtract an inch from the standing height of the tire can you replace factory 17 inch rims with 16s? 4 wheel drive with 4 wheel disc brakes please help 12 Answers wondering if i can put aftermarket 16in rims on to replace the factory 17s. bigger tire smaller rim shouldnt affect speedometer much? not sure if there will be proper clearance between rim and disc br..

1956 Bel Air Wheel Tire Measuring. Here you are at our website, contentabove What Size Tires Do I Need for 20 Inch Rims. published by at . Nowadays we're pleased to declare that we have found an extremelyinteresting topicto be reviewed, that is What Size Tires Do I Need for 20 Inch Rims Biggest Tires You can Put on a Ford F150 with 20-inch Rims. These rims and tire combos are very popular among the young owners of the Ford F150. They make the truck appear even higher. Suspension Size Inch Wheel . Stock 305/50/20 32 by 12.01 Aftermarket . Stock 285/50/20 31 by 11.22 Aftermarket . Stock 275/60/20 33 by 10.83 Aftermarke You'll see you could have a 17 wheel vs. a 20 wheel and change the tire size and still have the same overall height and width. For example, a 265/70/17 and a 270/55/20 are almost exactly the same height and width with different diameter wheels. Keep in mind that increasing the rim diameter (while keeping the same overall tire height and width. When you move to a larger wheel diameter (such as from 17 to 18 inches), you need new tires to match. Some potential performance benefits may be offset by the additional weight of the larger tires and wheels. An 18-inch tire, for example, will probably weigh at least a couple of pounds more than a 16- or 17-inch tire Allowing for a tire to stay the same height with a bigger wheel size provides a number of advantages. One of the biggest would be the possibility to have bigger brakes and rotors which in turn creates a much better ability to stop the vehicle increasing safety for everyone on the road. Low profile tires can also improve handling in some cases

Are 20 inch tires better than 18-inch

Most car experts agree that if you run your vehicle with 17-inch, 18-inch, or even larger-sized wheels during the spring, summer, and fall, you really should consider downsizing your winter set of wheels to 16-inch, maybe even 15-inch, if possible. There are a number of benefits to doing so, both when it comes to performance and to economics Best all terrain tires for 20 inch rims overview . BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Tire. Number one on the list for me is the BFGoodrich, you know as well as everyone else that these guys are number one when it comes to an all terrain tire for your 20 inch rims I do not understand all the technical stuff, but why would you put 20 inch rims on a Wrangler? The tires that come on the Rubicon if I recall correctly are 18 inch and should be fairly capable. If you just want aggressive appearance without doing lifts and all that stuff, I bet tons of folks will be here to chime in for recommendations

Thank you so much! I got 4 new tires and 18 inch wheels for $1200 plus tax and hoped it was not too good to be true. Thankfully, not! Re: 17 to 18 Tire Upgrade. Oct 12 2011, 5:30pm. No problem. Post up some pics, and now you'll have to reset the wheel sensors with the truck, but that's an easy task and is outlined in the the manual 275/60/20 = = 33x 10.8 so you would need a 33 x 10.5 on a 17 rim. Below are some common sizes in your range, but be sure to select the right tire for rim width

18 vs 20-inch Wheels: What's the Difference? - Handyman's

275/70-18. the 275 means that the tires width is 275mm. The wider you have the better traction you have (if all other variables stay the same). the 70 is an aspect ratio, the sidewall height is 70% of 275mm (192.5mm) so from the ground to the rim should be 192.5mm. the -18 is the rim size You may have already found, but 33 on 20 is a no go. It looks redonkulous and will make your jeep non-off-roadable. If you go 20, you will want at least a 37 tire minimum, and that cannot happen without a lift. My plan is to go 18/33 on stock suspension, which I think is probably the max one could pull off Registered. Joined May 20, 2020. ·. 35 Posts. #19 · Jun 9, 2020. I agree that 32.1 is the max tire size. You can fit 255/70/18 or 275/65/18, although you might experience a slight rubbing depending on the aggressiveness of the tire and tread design. My buddy has 18 Fuel off-road rims with 265/65's. No rubbing issues according to him

2005 GMC canyon lifted for sale

18 vs 20 inch tires Jeep Garage - Jeep Foru

In short, it seems the overland can accommodate a 35 tires without a lift, though you can expect rubbing under off-road conditions. A 1.5 (or more) lift addresses the rubbing and may suit your personal aesthetics better. I have settled on 285/75R18 tires (not too wide, but looks good to me w/o a lift and I do not intended to go off-road) 15,517 Posts. #5 · Mar 1, 2020. All I can tell you, is turn the wheel fully one way, the space between the inside front edge of one tire and the wheel well is all the room you have. As well, going to the other front wheel (the one turned out) and checking the space between the rear of that tire and the well will give you the second clearance When you move to a larger wheel diameter (such as from 17 to 18 inches), you need new tires to match. Some potential performance benefits may be offset by the additional weight of the larger tires and wheels. An 18-inch tire, for example, will probably weigh at least a couple of pounds more than a 16- or 17-inch tire 20″ rims: 275/60 R20 - one inch taller but same width as factory. 1.5 - 2″ Leveling Kit (or less) When installing a leveling kit, you might be able to fit some wider tires than what we have listed. It may require some trimming though, but it is possible. Max tire sizes are: 18″ rims: 275/70 R18 - One inch taller but same width as. However, 8 wheels with 18 tires would look pretty silly on a super tall 6 lift kit. 12-14 rims, with 22-25 tires are generally what golf cart owners with 6 lifts prefer. It just looks better and helps to utilize the height and purpose for your 6 lift

The differences between 17, 18 and 19 inch tyres. Is a 17 wheel more comfortable than a 18 wheel? Does a 19 wheel feel more sporty than its smaller brother? As always with tyres, the answer is yes, no and maybe. Watch the video, or read on for the full information! To answer the question of what changes when you change wheel size,. For example a 205-65-10 street tire (20 inch diameter) installed on a Yamaha Drive 10 inch wheel (3+4 offset) will add 2-3 MPH and should not rub. While a 205-30-14 tire on a 14 inch wheel (3+4 offset) installed on a Yamaha Drive will be slightly slower than the 205-65-10 but the 14 inch wheel will shine more A 10.5 inch rim gives you the freedom to put a very wide tire on the back end of your car - anywhere from a 275 to a 315! Note: 9 inch and 10 inch wide wheels are available as 18 inch and 20 inch rims, but can only be fitted on the rear of your Mustang. The 10.5 inch wide variant is available in a 17 inch rim, and also can only be used on the. Drove several AWD XT5's today with 18 and 20 inch rims. I was really trying to focus on road feel between the two vehicles (luxury 18's) and (premium luxury 20's). The first xt5 I drove with the 20's I felt that the car did not absorb the road bumps as well and felt to the best of my description as if I was driving a balloon with tires The 19-inch package came with the widest tires (235/35R-19) mounted to the widest wheels (8.5 inches), but this setup had less grip around the skidpad than the narrower 225/40R-18s on 8.0-inch.

World's first and only Honda Accord on 22 x 9 wheels

Ram 1500 18 vs 20 Wheels Ride Quality Is there a

Can I put 18 inch tires on 17 inch rims? A 17 inch tire WILL NOT fit on an 18 inch rim. if you even tried to mount a 17 inch tire on an 18 inch rim it would start to rip the bead and the tire would be completely useless The first step down would be to 18-inch wheels and tires, say 235/65-18 or 245/60-18. Since keeping overall tire diameter within 2 per cent or so is the most important factor, the move to 17-inch. The 19's still make the car feel solid but the 20 adds a bit more feel. I had 18 winters and sold them weeks after I had them because I felt the X5 was too soft moving from the 20's the 18's. If you get the 20's you will need to purchase a Winter setup. You will not want to drive the X5 in the snow with 20 summer performance tires Hi,Terry,For Pacifica,The stock wheel size range from 17-20'',There have not rules that Hybrid can use 20'' and hybrid can't use it.You can use it.But you need make sure these wheels are compatible with your current wheels. reply. Created: 2 years, 7 months ago

20-Inch vs 18-Inch Wheels and Tires RoadTraveler

In this manner, can you put a 235 tire on a 7 inch rim? in other words, while you can easily put a 225/50 on a 7 wide rim, a 235/40 needs at least an 8 rim. The rim specs don't have much to do with the actual rims you can use. They have mandated widths by the DOT. A 235 is as wide as I'd go a 7 rim, a 225 is a better fit IMO Kia Sorento - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for all model years of Kia Sorento. Choose a model year to begin narrowing down the correct tire siz

37 Inch Off-Road Tires For 18 Inch Wheels The foundation for a truly massive and rugged off road rig is 37 tires. Paired up with a lift kit and some high-quality suspension, you'll transform your truck into an off-road beast in no time You can choose a tire depending on whether you need to venture off-road, or you need to improve the look of your Silverado. These tires can fit in 17-inch wheels, 18-inch wheels, or 20-inch wheels. Drivers who choose aftermarket wheels will not have a problem fitting 33-inch tires. These aftermarket wheels offer more negative offset When you go to select the larger 22-inch wheels instead of the other two wheel options (which are only 20 inches), Tesla informs you that your range will suffer as a result

A Guide To Upgrading Wheels and Tires The Best Wheels

Fullsize Truck & SUV - 1999-2006 GMT800 & 2007-2013 GMT900 Platforms. 2000-2014 Silverado & Sierra HD. 18 inch wheels and tires. Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today! In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. If you're choosing to use 35-inch tires, then you will want to use rims that are at the minimum, 17 inches wide. The larger your tire, the wider your rim should be. Mismatch of tires and rims can cause many issues, including a decrease in handling and damage to both the suspensions and tires themselves The base model Explorer has a P255/65R18 tire sze on an 18-inch wheel. Original equipment are Hankook Kinergy GT tires. An upgraded 20-inch wheel size is standard on most Ford Explorer models. This wheel uses tires sized P255/55R20. Original equipment for this wheel size is the Michelin Primacy A/S Selfseal And currently, on Tesla's website, you can only configure a Model 3 Performance with 20-inch wheels—the standard 18-inch wheels are greyed-out and not clickable on the page, and the 20s are. They are much taller than a twenty inch car wheel and tire, but they are the same outside diameter as the 16.5 inch wheel that this combo replaced on a pick-up. So if you put a 20 inch tire off of a pick-up truck on a 20 car wheel you couldn't get it in the wheel well as it is a foot taller than a car tire

18's and 20's on a 72 chevelle?

Tire Size Chart for GMC Sierra 150

What Difference Does Wheel Size Make? News Cars

OE Wheels LLC 20 Inch Fits Chevy 2500 3500 GMC 2500 3500 8x165 Heavy Duty Silverado Style CV91A 20x8.5 Rims Gloss Black Machined SET. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 5. $975.00 Stock tires on the 20 Wheel options are 34 tall 275/65 - 20 275mm divided by 25.4 (mm in an inch)= 10.8 inches -- That's your section width -- The widest part of the tire. Then you take the aspect ratio times that for the height of the sidewall -- In this case, 65% of the width. Some are 70, 65, 75, 80, 60, 55, etc ad nauseu Hi Rob - If you're going to do a 20×9, stick to a +18mm and go 37″ AT3 for the best ride. 20″ Wheels will make the ride suffer over a 17 or 18 inch so it's imperative that you run the larger tire size While you can run an 18-inch wheel on the Civic Type R and have it perform as well or better than the stock 20-inch setup, it requires the wheel size and offset to be proportional to the original. While larger wheels are popular, I purposely wanted the 18 wheels. Tire selection is better for 18 wheels than 20 wheels. Wheels have gotten larger over time, so for truck tires, 16 and 17 wheels are still the greatest selection. 18 wheels aren't too much different, but step up to 20 and the selection drops off quite a bit

Ford F-150 Questions - Changing to 20 wheels and tires

Rick Wagner, if you are asking if you can use a 1999 Ford Lightning 18- or 20-inch wheel on your 1998 Ford F150 then we could say generally most likely, they would use the same aftermarket wheels, but we can only guarantee fitments for wheels we sell and have measured Nascar has developed the 15 inch tire to a science and those without the budget can almost stay with those that do have the budget. If you put out options like 18-20 inch wheels only those with massive budgets could be competitive. What camber curve for this track, another track etc is really optimal 1,248 Posts. #3 · Jan 8, 2010. Yeah, with these wheels, 18 is too small. The 20 staggered would be the only choice in this case. But, to me, the widths aren't wide enough. The whole wheel+tire package might look tall looking like dubs or something. Also, I'd double check with them on the offsets 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 - Biggest tires on OEM 20inch rims - I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I couldn't find the thread so. I have the appearance package 20inch rims on my truck which is stock. What the biggest tire I can put on my rims without a leveling kit? I might go with the rancho quick lift and if.. You should be able to run 315's on all four corners with 19's or 20's as long as the overall diameter and width of the tire on the 19/20 rim is the same as on the 18 rim. Nate Jan 4, 2014 #1

6 Posts. #2 · Aug 15, 2011. I got 19's and kept the same tire specs of 245/40 front and 275/35 rear. It rides just as good as the 18's. But the wheel guy said I could've went with 20's and it would still ride good because of the airmatic suspension. I don't know how true it is but I still like the 19's cause there's a good amount of tire Hello, I have a HP Velotechnik Grasshopper (FX). I love this bike but I lag behind my partner when we ride together. She has a conventional 26 inch trekking bike (both of us have 1.75 inch wide tyres). I was considering swapping the Grasshopper for a Street Machine. The Street Machine has a 26 inch rear wheel and a 20inch front wheel 18x7 4 inch bs 225 35 18<-bend rims easy but wil lay, 225 40 18 215 40 18 18x8 will rub bad and at full turn. but you are bagged so a 225 40 18 will work 235 40 18 will rub bad when laid out. When you want to lay frame anything above a 25 inch tire you will have problems in the front on the fenderwells

Audi Q7 Wheels and Tires 18 19 20 22 24 inch

17s. In many cases you'd want to air down the tires and 20s will have very little sidewall flex. plus, there are a hell of a lot more off-road tires in 16 and 17 inch sizes than there are 20s to the appetite of the market, you can get tires as narrow as 25 mm to fit these rims, so you wind up with a 26 inch tire that is more like 24 7/8 in actual diameter! A second number or letter code would indicate the width of the tire Mounting a smaller diameter tire on a larger diameter rim/wheel (for example, mounting a 16 inch tire on a 16.5 inch rim/wheel) can result in breaking the tire bead during mounting or airing. The tire may then explode during inflation. The explosion can hurl the tire and wheel into the air striki ng you or a bystander

Can I put larger tires on my truck? TireBuyer

The short answer is no you cannot put a 14 inch tire on a 15 inch rim, because the hole in the middle of the tire would be too small. You can put a tire that is wider/narrower or taller/shorter on a properly sized rim. Tire sizes are (width/radio. The biggest things you're going to come across in the 17 versus 18 are going to be the available rim and tire sizes as well as price. For tires, the sweet spot seems to be either 17 or 20 (Jeep crowd, full size truck crowd) There are a number of sizes that might be considered the largest tires that will fit. A resource I have used to try to figure this out is the tire size calculator on tiresize.com. The calculator has an offset calculator too so you can also look at wheel offset. I believe the stock 20 wheel is a +19mm offset That means don't put more than a 40 tire on a 20 wheel or a 35 on a 17 wheel or 30-inch tires on 15-inch wheels, you get the idea. By doing this, you manage the sidewall height. It balances squirm with flex, so the tire can soak up bumps offroad. Now that you've got those larger tires picked out, it's time to get larger wheels The 18-inch tires create a bit more road noise, and this is further exacerbated when the car jumps up to the 19-inch wheels and tires. On the performance front, the 19-inch tires reportedly allow.

Tire Sizes by Wheel Diameter -2

I bought the 18 Steeda Ultra-lite wheel package which comes with 285/35 all around, and I can say that 285/35 with the backspacing on the steeda wheel is too wide for the front. I'm going to be getting rid of these wheels soon since I want a 10.5 rear wheel, and Steeda only makes theirs in 9 Then I'll change tire sizes The 18 wheels are quieter than the 19. Search YouTube and you will find a video that measures the decibel level with the 18s and with the 19s. Also the 18s will give you a slightly more comfortable ride because of the bigger tire sidewall. (BTW my M3 came with Michelins as the 18 OEM tire). R (page 4-10). Look at getting the 18 rims installed in place of the 20. My dealer (Colorado Springs, Colorado) gladly installed the 18 rims on my GT. You may also find a slightly better grip with the tires on the 18 rims as they have a slower speed rating which equates to slightly softer rubber Hey. I want to put 18 inch rims onto my 2009 VW Passat R-Line, BUT! The Car has 17 inch rims as standard right? but I want to put 18 inch aftermarket rims on it instead for that more aggressive look

They have two tire and wheel options for each build kit on the Bronson. One version comes with a 2.4 and 2.5-inch tire, for rear and front, with 29mm internal width rims. The other version has 2.6-inch tires both front and rear with 35mm internal width rims The 20-inch tires did stop slightly shorter than the 18-inch wheels in Fenske's testing, besting them by a couple feet from 60 mph. But that result was surprising in that Fenske said he expected.

On a stock height, with stock wheels, 285/75R16 is as big as i would go comfortably. A bit wide for the stock 6.5 wide wheel, but it works. Your 255/85R16 will be a bit smaller, by around an inch, so should be just fine. Stock size in inches is 30.5x9.5 ish. I ran 285/75R16 on my '03 lowered 3 without clearance issues AudioCityUSA has a huge assortment of infiniti wheels & tires having 18192022 staggered w/huge size lip rims. Check our website & see more than 200 Infiniti wheel collections. Call 888-814-1158 for more details You usually have plenty of clearence for anything a 9.5 is supposed to run. If you look at the tire on the manufacturer's website itll say what width wheel it is made for and what it will fit. Obviously you can cram a 305 on there but that's not what the tire is intended for and has several issues. Usually 275 to 285 is the widest

LR4 19 inch wheels to 20 inch wheels and tires Land

Ford Mustang wheels and tires Ford Mustang years list . Rims and Tires Wheels Bargains 14 Inch Rims and Tires 15 Inch Rims and Tires 16 Inch Rims and Tires 17 Inch Rims and Tires 18 Inch Rims and Tires 19 Inch Rims and Tires 20 Inch Rims and Tires 21 Inch Rims and Tires 22 Inch Rims and Tires 24 Inch Rims and Tires 26 Inch Rims and Tires 28. Can you put 18 inch tires on 19 inch rims? - × We use cookies to help our site to work, to help us understand how it is used, and to tailor advertising on this and other sites. You can read more here and make your cookie choices.By continuing to use this site you agree to us doing so I have a 79 camaro z28 that sits on 15x7 and 15x10.5 wheels with 215/70/r15 and 275/60/r15 but I'm tired of trying to find my size tires for 15 inch wheels and paying an arm and a leg for them so I'm thinking of buying a different size wheel maybe 17x10 rear and 16x7 front or 17x7 front but don't know tires sizes that fit or the back spacing I need , need some help on this one A Brompton folding bike in its folded form. This bike uses 16 inch wheels 16 Inch Folding Bike Pros. 16″ folding bikes are more compact-Because the wheels measure 4 inches less in diameter, 16 inch folding bikes can fold down significantly smaller than 20 inch models.In fact, a 16 inch folding bike is about half the size of a 20″ model

Does Changing Wheel Size Affect Speedometer Wheelfire Blo

They won't fit. The aftermarket 18 wheels that do fit feature a different barrel and spoke design. Check the link in post #3 for a list of some of the 18 wheels that will fit. The only factory non pp wheels I can guarantee fitment of are the 20 foundry wheels as I've had them on my ca What up, guys!!! I was just wondering about putting some 20 inch rims on my altima. I know it can be done and I have seen couple altimas with 20 inch rims but I wanted to see what people thought about it. I know my suspension would be a little off but you can fix that. But tell me what you think. Holla The wheel backspacing you need will depend on the lift kit you choose and the width of the tires. Most lift and tire combinations will require wheels with around 4.5 inches of backspacing. Fitting 40-inch tires on a Gladiator requires lift kits in the 5- to 6-inch range along with Rubicon or aftermarket high-clearance fender flares

Rims for Lexus range in sizes from 192022 inch. With many different wheel manufacturers available through www.audiocityusa.com, you will have plenty of rims available for your particular vehicle. We also have No Credit Check Financing Available at AudioCityUSA.com Low Prices & High Quality Lexus Staggered Wheels and Tires Package 888-814-1158 Fitting 33-inch Tires. Since the JL Rubicon already comes with 33-inch tires from the factory, fitting 33-inch tires is a bolt-on proposition, unless you upgrade to an overly-wide tire and wheel combination. If you are working with a Sport or Sahara model, you have a couple of options when fitting 33-inch tires cleanly 10 inch Golf Cart Wheels and Tires (Non-Lifted Combos) All of the golf cart wheels and tires in this section feature a 10 tall wheel, pre-mounted on tires between 17 to 20 tall that will fit on your non-lifted (stock height) golf cart. Each listing will have information on whether it will fit your particular golf cart brand without slight modification or not We are a full-shop wheel store that can do it all. The pictures below will show you the Amazing Transformation of a Chevy Traverse with 22 inch wheels on it. Chevy Traverse with OEM wheels: Chevy Traverse with Black Rhino Traverse Wheels 22x9.5 +30mm Offset

20 inch Wheel and Tire Package for 2006 Mustang GT - Ford