Home

Highlight all occurrences of selected word

Right now, the only way I know (without installing new extensions) is to select (double click) the word and hit ctrl-f (find). Scroll map should highlight all occurences (mine are orange You can use Find to highlight all the occurrences of a specific word or phrase as follows: Choose Find from the Edit menu or press [Ctrl]+F. In Word 2007, Find is in the Editing group on the Home.. If you click on Highlight All Selected (or use the shortcut CTRL+.) the behavior is to highlight the word where the cursor located (text selected or not selected makes no difference). It goes from the current cursor location to the first preceding delimiter and to the first following delimiter

.net - Visual Studio 2017 & 2019 highlight occurrences of ..

1. The function is pretty straightforward; select a whole word by double-clicking, dragging or with keyboard and it automatically highlights all occurrences of the selected word across the document. Deselecting turns off highlighting. I used to use this feature all the time selecting some tag or keyword and being able to instantly locate close.
  2. Main Documentis specified, then click the Find Allbutton. Close the dialog window if you wish, then use the Highlight Toolon the Hometab to apply the Highlight color of your choice. Another method of doing essentially the same thing: Choose your Highlightcolor on the Hometa
  3. Hi, I'd like to highlight all ocurrences os selected word automatically, it is implemented in scintillanet? If not, any sugestion how can I implment it? I am migrating from 2.6 version. so in 2.6 when we have to save the file, we have to..

* Highlights all occurrences of selected word * Can change the color of the highlight * The current selected word has a different color that the base color set. This helps in identifying the current selected word when cycling through all the words (e.g. using F3) [This feature is present in Notepad++ In Word 2003 you can use the Find commend to count/highlight the occurrences of a particular word by opening the Find dialog box by pressing [Ctrl]F or going to Edit | Find. Typing the word or words you want to locate in the Fin What text box. Selecting the Highlight All Items Found In: check box You could highlight by using match and <cword> via an autocommand on an event like CursorHold. But I'm going to show an alternative method. * searches forward for the word under the cursor # searches backward for the word under the curso 1) Install the extension and verified that it is enabled in the Tools->Extension Manager. 2) In the editor window, select a word with a mouse or keyboard. All occurrences of the word selected should be highlighted in the current document

Click Find in the Editing group or press Ctrl+F to open the Navigation pane. From the text dropdown, choose Options and then check the Highlight All setting (Figure B), and click OK. In the text.. Highlight all occurrences of selected word. This feature allows search and highlight substrings that are currently selected in the text editor Highlight selected word ¶ This nbextension highlights all instances of the selected word in either the current cell's editor, or in all cells in the notebook. It is based on the CodeMirror addon Match Highlighter, but now uses its own codebase in order to permit matching across multiple editors

Highlight Selected Highlight occurrences of a selection within the open editor. Can be triggered by either double clicking a word, or selecting a word/text with your cursor Question: SQL editor: highlighting all occurrences of selected word (configurable) - Where? #4331. cheekybuddha opened this issue Oct 4, 2018 · 5 comments Comments. Copy link cheekybuddha commented Oct 4, 2018. Hi, Thanks for the addition of this feature

Not sure why image is not working, just when you do double click to select word it could highlight all occurrences of this word using same or other highlight colour. Yes, this feature will be very usefull, especially for users of Notepadpp ;) This is not yet a built-in feature of SynEdit, the underlying editor component Upon selecting a word, highlight all occurrences of the same word in the current file. Many editors / IDEs already do this. It's a feature I have grown accoustomed, and I find it very difficult to work without A simple double-click on word prev_sc, will highlight all occurrences in the dcument. useful to quickly find a particular pattern

Usage In the editor window, when you select a word with a mouse or keyboard, this extension will searches and highlights all occurrences of current selected word in the current document Run the Create Find and Highlight Words and Phrases Action Open the Tools Pane Click the Action Wizard section Click Find and Highlight Words and Phrases and click the Edit button The Find and Replace function in word is the most commonly way to select all heading paragraphs. Step 1: Click Home >Find and select the Advance Find mark. Step 2:Click More button to bring up more Search Options;. Step 3: Click Format mark pop up options below.. Step 4: Click the Style to select the heading style you have used in Find what style dialog box.. Note: this method can only select. Selection Highlight. This package was forked and modified from highlight-selected. Double click on a word to highlight it throughout the open file. In addition to highlight-selected this also shows the number of occurrences of the selected word in the status bar. I think this package is bad news. Good catch

Use Word's Find feature to highlight all occurrences of a

Ctrl+F3 to find the next occurrence of the current word or selected text Alt+F3 to find all occurrences of the current word or selected text Alt+F3 gives a really simple way to do find and replace: Use it to select all occurrences of the current word or selection, then just start typing to replace or edit them all at once After sourcing the above, move the cursor to a word then press Enter to highlight all occurrences of that word (the cursor is not moved). Press Enter again to clear the highlighting. It works by setting the search register so pressing n or N will search forwards or backwards for the word Double-click to select a word. This command only works after you have performed the Find command. After you use FIND to search through your text for a word or phrase, you can click Show All from the Search menu and Show All will highlight every occurrence of the search phrase. From the Edit menu, select Find (CTRL+F) Highlight selected word. This nbextension highlights all instances of the selected word in either the current cell's editor, or in all cells in the notebook. It is based on the CodeMirror addon Match Highlighter , but now uses its own codebase in order to permit matching across multiple editors. There are a few configurable options, all of. Open the Word document from which you want to copy the words > click on 'Find' > Advanced find > Enter the search word > click on the More button > Reading Highlight > Highlight All > Find in > Main Document or Current Selection. Your highlighted text is now selected. Click Close > Ctrl+C to copy the selected parts of the document > and.

Highlighting all occurrences of a part of a word

1. Highlighting is a common task in Microsoft Word because it allows the reader to quickly find specific words or phrases. If the text occurs a lot, manually highlighting all instances would be.
  2. Word contains several types of styles: Character styles that can apply to any string of text, Paragraph styles, which can only be applied to paragraphs, List styles for bulleted and numbered lists and Table styles for tables. A given piece of text could have all 4 types of styles attached to it. You can't create unnamed styles, but you don't need to
  3. When I select text in Word to copy it to a different place, it does not highlight so I can't see what I've selected. I'm using Windows 10 and this just started. I've also noticed that when I open an Excel spreadsheet, the grid lines are no longer visible even though I have that option checked
  4. Hello, I'm using Resharper with VS2010 and want to have VS highlight all the occurances of the word I have highlighted. Currently if I simply click on a word, I see that the other occurances get highlighted a very light grey, but I'm not sure if that's a VS feature or Resharper
  5. As just the title of this question, I'm experiencing 'Slow Highlighting all occurrences of selected word in Visual Studio 2017'. When I use Visual Studio 2015, it was very quick. Is there some option to modulate the highlight function ? or another way to modulate ? Thank you so much ! · Hi Kay, Welcome to the MSDN forum. What's your VS 2017 version.
  6. In TM also the parts of the words are highlighted. In short in ST3 the /\bword\b/ regex is used while in TM just /word/. It would be really nice btw if that mode could be enabled using a shortcut. Because currently I have to use ⌘E, ⌘F, wrap the search string in \b, ⌘⌥R, ⌘↩ to find all word occurrences
  7. Press 0 to remove all highlights from the current visually selected text, or the current word. For example, if you place the cursor on the word rain and press 4 on the keypad, all occurrences of rain will be highlighted (use :hi hl4 to show the colors). No highlighting will occur in words like rainbow

Highlighting all instances of a selected word - EmEditor

1. Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:54 pm Post subject: Highlight all instances of selected text: Notepad++ has an awesome feature that when you select a word or phrase it will automatically highlight all other instances of it. Web browsers have a similar feature with the ctrl+f -> highlight all. I prefer the notepad++ style, but even the other one.
  2. Highlighting can be removed from the context menu (right click), either for a specific color by right-clicking on it, or all at once by right-clicking elsewhere. HighlightAll can also display the number of occurrences of the selected text
  3. Hold CTRL and select a text to highlight all occurrences of the text on entire page version 1.6: - hotfix version 1.5: - refreshed icon version 1.4: - Fixed problem with locked CTRL key when user was using shortcuts like CTRL+F version 1.3: - Fixed bugs introduced in version 1.2 version 1.2: - Fixed problem with locked CTRL key - Fixed problem.
  4. In the upper-right corner of the document, in the search box , type the word or phrase that you want to find, and Word will highlight all instances of the word or phrase throughout the document. To replace found text: Select the magnifying glass, and then select Replace

Find/highlight multiple instances of a word and retain

Work with source code—RubyMine

Sublime Text 2 - Highlight All Instances of Words. I love the feature of the e Text Editor to highlight all instances of the word that your cursor is currently on. This is a difficult feature to describe, but see in the screen capture to the right that I have my cursor on one instance of sel and all other instances of the word are highlighted in yellow Highlight All Occurrences provides a solution for this problem. You don't have to enter the keywords to select all the occurrences in the document; just select the word you want to find in the document and it will not only add glyphs in left margin but highlights all the occurrences of selected text string as well

Automatically Highlight all occurrences of selected word

Use the Navigation task pane to find all instances of the word scrubs in the document. In the Captions group, click the Insert Caption button. Click the Position arrow and select Below the selected item. Change the text in the Caption box to read Table 1: Annual Sales. Click OK. THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH... Word Chapter 2 Practice Exam This example finds and selects the next occurrence of the word library. With Selection.Find .ClearFormatting .MatchWholeWord = True .MatchCase = False .Execute FindText:=library End With This example finds all occurrences of the word hi in the active document and replaces each occurrence with hello Goal: Select multiple words, one at a time, then replace them all. I'm new to Vim; I come from Visual Studio. I would like to achieve one important feature that helped me a lot in my productivity: Select multiple words, one at a time, and then replace them all

To select all occurrences in the list, click Check All. To select individual occurrences, click the checkbox for each one you want to redact. Click the text next to a checkbox to view the occurrence on the page. To mark none of the occurrences, close the Search dialog box or click New Search to start over. To mark whole words or partial words. The wdUndefined value can be used with the Find object to ignore the state of highlight formatting in the selection or range that is searched. Example. This example finds all instances of highlighted text in the active document and removes the highlight formatting by setting the Highlight property of the Replacement object to False Hello Chandler Newby and All,. Presently, with current versions of N++, to get the SAME result, you need to perform the five steps below :. Place the cursor, JUST BEFORE the text to search for : Perform the menu option Edit - Begin/End Select. Select your text ( either a character, a word or a several words string ). Perform the menu option Search - Select and Find Next or use the CTRL + F3. Alternatively, in the editor, highlight the string you want to find and press Ctrl+F. PyCharm places the highlighted string into the search field. Place a caret at any string in your file and press Ctrl+F to find its occurrences or from the main menu, select Edit | Find | Next Occurrence of the Word at Caret. Find in selectio

To change all instances of the font selected in the list, click Change All. If you want any paragraph or character style that includes the font being searched for to be redefined, select Redefine Style When Changing All. When there are no more occurrences of a font in your file, its name is removed from the Fonts In Document list.. Vim can easily highlight all search pattern matches and search for the current word (the word under the cursor). This tip shows how to automatically highlight all occurrences of the current word without searching. That can be useful when examining unfamiliar source code: just move the cursor to a variable, and all occurrences of the variable will be highlighted. 1 Script 2 Comments 2.1.

Microsoft Word – Creating an Index Automatically Using a

The best feature in Sublime Text 2/3 is hands down the multi-select feature. I've used it in many languages/stacks for years. It allows you to highlight a word, then automatically edit all instances of that word in your file. You can also select all lines in a column to edit many rows of data at the same time Type to replace the selected words with your changes. Select all instances of a word. Now you want to change every instance of a particular word. You could use Find & Replace, or you can follow these steps: Place your cursor somewhere in or next to the word you wish to select. Press Alt-F3 (Windows or Linux) or Command+Ctrl+G (Mac OS X) to. Select all occurrences of the word in current file Alt + click & scroll / Option + click & scroll (Multiple cursors in column) Select a column of text in current fil Highlight all items found. This option will result in all items matching the search string to be highlighted as soon as you press the Next button. (Note: You can also achieve this effect by using Shift + double click to select a word, or by pressing Ctrl + period to highlight all instances of the word under the caret.) List lines containing strin

CTRL-F2: Select current word. To select all instances of the current word hit CTRL-F2. SHIFT-ALT-→ / ←: Expand/shrink selection. If you select a word and want to include the quotes (or brackets, or anything that surrounds a word), you can use SHIFT-ALT-RIGHT ARROW to expand your selection Click the Highlight option. The word Highlight should now appear under the Replace With box. Click the Replace All button. Word makes all the changes, effectively adding a permanent highlight to everything you were searching for. Click the Close button to dismiss the Find and Replace dialog box. That's it; your highlighting is done

Whole Tomato Software Forums - Highlight all occurrences

Jupyter notebook extension that enables highlighting of all instances of the currently-selected or cursor-adjecent word in either the current cell's editor, or in the whole notebook. Based on the CodeMirror addon Match Highlighter , extended to work across multiple editors. Download the file for your platform That's auto-highlighting all instances of selected text. Here's a screenshot of RapidPHP: RapidPHP will pretty much let me select anything and it will highlight all other instances of that text in the file. I can do it with tags, functions, attributes, quoted text and more. And it does so automatically How to get Emacs to highlight all instances of the word selected quickly (Similar to notepad ++) Close. 2. Posted by 4 years ago. I am trying to get the feature that enables me to find all instances of the selected word without the need to type it again, but thanks for the reply. 2 Double click a token to highlight it (funcationality is common among many editors/terminals/word processors) 2. The IDE automatically highlights all instances of that token throughout the text

Active Oldest Votes. 2. There is a free Chrome Google Docs Add-on called Multi-instance Text Highlighting which can be used to: specify words or phrases that can be highlighted throughout your entire document by specifying them in a sidebar. Highlight all instances of a word with one definition Define a character style to use as a highlight. Open the Find and replace dialogue (Ctrl+H) and go to the Replace tab. Put your search term in the Find what and the Replace with boxes. With the cursor in the Replace with box, select Format > Style from the pull-down in the Replace group. Select your new character style from the list and click [OK

Hey guys, I have a document that contains the word ultimate throughout it. I want to change this word to something else, but do not want to have to select every instance of the word and delete it individually. I know I can use the writer's search function to search for, cycle through and change each individual instance of the word, but am just wondering how to select every instance of the. Word: Macro to find and highlight a set of specified words. This is a simpler version of a previous blog post —it doesn't require you to set up and store a separate file of the words you want to highlight. I wanted to create a list of vague words (such as some, most, often, frequently, sometimes —words that aren't explicit or specific.

Automatically highlight all occurrences of the selected

Is there a way to delete all instances of a line containing specific word? ex: Lines that starts with temp Thank you · You can do this with a wildcard Find/Replace, where: Find = ^13temp*^13 Replace = ^p where temp begins the line. Cheers Paul Edstein [MS MVP - Word] · Hi Raj By line do you mean a paragraph (ENTER has been pressed at the end of. Summary - How to find and replace in Word 2013. Click the Home tab.; Click the Replace button in the Editing section of the ribbon.; Type the word to replace into the Find what field.; Type the replacement word to use into the Replace with field, then click the Replace All button.; The problem you may run into with the feature is that it is replacing that text string, not just occurrences of. Select some text in your document that represents the formatting you want to change. It could be just one word. 2. On the Home tab, click the Editing group button > Select > Select All Text With. 1. Select the word EDGAR anywhere in the editor. 2. Press the combination: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+J. 3. Now, all occurrences of EDGAR in the document should be selected, and each of them should have a caret. 4. Press HOME to bring all carets to the beginning of the line. 5

Highlight all occurrences of selected word - Visual Studio

First, you may want to try the add-on for Docs called Advanced Find & Replace. This has that capability built in. You can get it by going to Add-ons (in the tool bar) > Get add-ons and then searching for it by name. Once you find it, just press the blue Free button to add it to Docs In the Select a Rule Type area at the top of the dialog box, choose Format Only Cells that Contain. Using the left-most drop-down list in the criteria area, select Specific Text. (See Figure 1.) Figure 1. The New Formatting Rule dialog box. Make sure the center drop-down list is Containing. In the right-most box enter shawn (without the quote. Find All Word Forms: Replaces word families by finding related words. For example, helping, helped, helps, etc. Highlight All: Works in conjunction with Incremental Find to highlight specific words, phrases, or punctuation. Incremental Find: Once selected, Incremental Find will highlight the specified text as you type Automatically highlight all occurrences of selected text #1 Automatically highlight all occurrences of selected text. Posted by: blubbb | Date: 2018-04-21 17:59 | IP: IP Logged. Hi, I don't know if PSPad already has this feature, but it would be very cool if I select any word/group of characters (e.g. I double-click a variable in code) and. HighlightAll makes it possible to highlight all occurrences of a word just by selecting it with the mouse. Two modes are available: Native mode: highlighting is handled by Firefox itself, no customization is possible; Custom mode: highlighting is done by a third-party tool which adds more flexibility

You can then cycle through one at a time using the Find Next button, or you can just highlight them. To highlight, click on the Find tab, then click Reading Highlight, then click Highlight All. In the case of the document that made me want to learn how to do this, it saved me a lot of time to use the Highlight All option I looked up 'highlight words' and one of the suggestions was the aforementioned Writer's Highlighter. Once you've downloaded an add-on, you simply go to that menu, and to the title of the one you want to use, and click on start, or begin, or enable, whatever that 'app' decides to call it I repeatedly use certain keywords such as var in my document which I highlight using \src{var}.This is cumbersome to type and gets annoying after a while. Repeatedly search-and-replacing var to \src{var} and then \src{\src{var}} to \src{var} also seems needlessly complicated. I want to tell LaTeX to replace all occurrences of var with \src{var}.I found \def that reduces the typing to \var. To count the number of occurrences of a specific word in your document, you have to get sneaky. Press ctrl-F to open up the navigation pane and then type the word or phrase you want to count. Not only will Word find all occurrences of the word or phrase, it will diaply the count, too. Categories: Uncategorized - Tags: word count I work in reporting team and during month end I pull all incident report which has changed priority from P1-P2-P3-P4, P2-P3-P4 or P3 to P4. Currently, I am performing it manually (4000+ count). Below is the sample excel where I would highlight in a different color if priority changes from P1-P2-P3-P4, P2-P3-P4 or P3 to P4

The Best Atom Packages and Extensions You Can Install

How to quickly highlight recurring text in Word - TechRepubli

To highlight all duplicates except for first instances, create a conditional formatting rule based on this formula. How to highlight duplicates without 1 st occurrences. To highlight 2 nd and all subsequent duplicate occurrences, select the cells you want to color, and create a formula-based rule in this way When you select a highlight color using the built-in functionality of Word, that color will be set as the default highlight color, i.e. the same color will be applied the next time you click the Text Highlight Color icon in the Home tab of the Ribbon or in the Mini Toolbar.. As opposed to the built-in functionality, the selection of a specific highlight color using the Apply Highlight command. Replacing all instances of one set of words with another word. Ask Question Asked 4 years, 6 months ago. Active 4 years, 6 months ago. Viewed 3k times 0 1. I wish to replace all instances of Bezier and bezier with B\'{e}zier in my LaTeX document. It's in a masters thesis of 30 pages

Highlight all occurrences of selected wor

In this case, we simply swap the word and with the word or. Because there were three occurrences of that word, all three were replaced. Case-Sensitve. It's important to remember that the REPLACE() function is case-sensitive. Example: SELECT REPLACE('Cats and dogs and cats and rabbits', 'cat', 'flea') AS Result; Result 7.To mark only the currently selected text as an index entry, click the Mark button. To mark all occurrences of the text within the whole document, select the Mark All button, instead. This will insert the index entry field or fields into the selected location or locations in the document Search Range. By default, when no range is defined, the vim substitute command works only in the current line. The range is typically between two lines, and the syntax is: start,end. 10,20. Let us find and replace all occurrences of 'eth1' with 'br1' for lines from 3 to 7, enter: :3,7s/eth1/br1/g. The range is inclusive Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+H on your keyboard. The Find and Replace dialog box will appear. Type the text you want to find in the Find what: field. Type the text you want to replace it with in the Replace with: field. Then click Find Next. Word will find the first instance of the text and highlight it in gray

Best Atom Packages: Top 10 ATOM Recommended Packages in

Highlight selected word — jupyter_contrib_nbextensions 0

3 Ways to Find All Instances of a Character in a String of Ruby Code. Ruby's built-in count method: allows you to count the number of times a character occurs in a string The built-in scan method: allows you to see the characters themselves The index method: allows you to retrieve the first location within a string where a character occurs All three methods can be used to clean data for pre. 1 Answer. You should use RegExp in your task. There is a Regex constructor that accepts a string representing the regex pattern (see line #2): RegExp expects a string, NOT a regex literal!!! Since the backslash is the escape character in strings as well, in order to create a literal backslash for the expression you have to escape it: \\ Notifying How Many Cells Were Changed. You may find yourself wanting to report out how many changes were made after your code has run. You can accomplish this by using the COUNTIF() function to count how many cells contain your Find value before you actually perform your find & replace.. The one downside to using the COUNTIF() function is it will not count multiple occurrences within a single. Select a block of lines, and then split it into many selections, one per line, using Ctrl+Shift+L, or Command+Shift+L on OS X. Quick Add Next. To add the next occurrence of the current word to the selection, use Quick Add Next, which is bound to Ctrl+D on Windows and Linux, or Command+D on OS X Find All Instances With VBA April 21, 2014 / Chris Newman. With the below VBA macro, you can highlight all cells containing the value 12 with a yellow cell fill. The possibilities are endless with this code! VBA To Add A Prefix to Selected Cells. about a year ago. FREE WEBINARS. POPULAR BLOG POSTS. Blog

highlight-selected - Ato

Use to search for all instances of either term. For example, type email OR e-mail to find all documents with occurrences of either spelling. Searches with OR and no other Boolean operators produce the same results as selecting the Any Of The Words option. ^ (exclusive OR) Use to search for all instances that have either term but not both The find functionality clearly needs some tweaking because the way rtb.Find finds and selects text is done in a strange and illogical manner. There should obviously be a separate FindAll method applied to richtextboxes that finds and selects all instances of a search, which can be verified by the enormous amount of threads and tutorials of using Find in richtextboxes (all of which are. Erasing Highlighting Right click part of the highlighted text, click Selection on one side of the Context menu and then click Delete Notes and Highlights on the other side.. To erase all, or any part, of the highlighting select the required text and click Erase in the toolbar of the Highlighting panel, or use the keyboard combination Ctrl+Shift+K (Mac users: Shift+Cmd+K)

Question: SQL editor: highlighting all occurrences of

Click the Format button to select from a variety of formatting options such as Font, Paragraph, and so on. When a formatting style is selected for Find, the Find term must have that formatting to be found. (Leave the Find field blank and choose a formatting style to find all occurrences of that formatting. 1. Select all the cells by using Ctrl+A, or the Select All Button at the top left of the excel sheet.2. With all the cells of the table selected, in the Home tab, locate the Cells group, click Format, and under Visibility in the Hide & Unhide menu select Unhide Rows Sub Sel_Vs_Rng() Dim oRng As Word.Range 'When the Find object is returned using the Selection object, the selection 'is changed when text matching the find criteria is found. 'The following code selects and then bolds next occurrence of the word Test 'and continues until all occurrences are processed

Accent Occurrences - Visual Studio MarketplaceWork with source code—AppCodeAutomatically highlight all occurrences of the selectedSQL Refactor Studio - Useful tools for working withYour Fully Configurable Text Editor Works Exactly The Way

Count a Specific Word in a Cell using LEN and SUBSTITUTE. The above method works fine if you're looking to count cells that exactly match a given word.However, it does not work if you want to find the number of times a word occurs inside the string of a cell.. For example, say you have the following string in a cell (A2) and you want to know how many times the word happy appears After the table has been inserted. To select the entire table, or column, row or cell.Do All of the following. To select the current cell, move the mouse pointer from the top left to bottom left on any cell of a table till the arrow changes as a (diagonal) up right arrow, and then click it Searching and replacing is a common text-processing task. The solution shown here is the most straightforward implementation of search and replace written purely in terms of XSLT. When considering the performance of this solution, the reader might think it is inefficient. For each occurrence of the search string, the code will call contains. Select Text up to a Certain Character: You might want to select text until you reach a certain character. For example a space character, *, /, . The code below selects text until a space character is reached: Sub test () Dim flag As Boolean. flag = True. While flag = True. Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1, _ Now, count the number of occurrences of a specific value in a column with a single query −. mysql> select Name,count (*) AS Occurrences from DemoTable -> where Name in ('John','Chris') group by Name; This will produce the following output − I would like to have a tracker sheet tab for each exercise, and for that sheet to populate with all instances of that exercise from the 'lift log' sheet and the accompanying data in that row So I would like the 3rd tab 'deadlifts' to show any times I inputted data related to a deadlift in the 'lift log' page